- Faith in Jesus Christ
- Passion for the Gospel
- Respect for all people
- Spiritual growth
- Worship as a privilege and power of meeting God with other believers
- Community involvement
We are committed:
- To standing on God’s Holy, divinely inspired Word of God as the truth uncompromisingly.
- To equip Christians through Biblical preaching and God’s word.
- In faith to God through the One Mediator Jesus Christ as declared in the Holy Bible.
- To a prayer life.
- To faithfully offer worship before God.
- To Biblical teaching that is relevant and transforms lives.
- To promote and utilize small groups to connect the lost to Christ.
- To outreach, to bring the lost people to a personal relationship with Christ at any cost.
- To utilize the gifts of the Holy Spirit who are called by God and equip them for ministry.
- To reach out to a changing culture with the unchanging Word of God.
- To reliance on prayer for direction, planning, and casting vision for the local Church we serve.
- To help people understand and discover their Spiritual gifts to utilize them for building up the Body of Christ.
- To all people, without regard to race, gender, age, etc.
- To maintain a high standard of excellence in all our ministries.
- To daily operational transparency.